Thursday, October 20, 2016

Kinder Letter Practice- Star Wars Style

My boys are really into Star Wars. So when I found that there were workbooks to help kids learn different school skills I jumped on it. I first used these for summer school with my kids but when I started homeschooling I needed a fun way to do Writing with my K/1st grader. I have not had to fight him ones when it comes to handwriting. It has Letter tracing pages with upper and lower case of that letter and then an activity page using that letter.
My son just finished the Kindergarten workbook (examples are above). We are starting the 1st grade one soon and he is super excited and absolutely loves them. In fact my older son is jealous because they only make this up to a 2nd grade level. If you have star wars lovers in your home and need a fun way to do handwriting I high recommend these writing workbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment